• Printed vinyl sheets are perfect for flat lay photography or angled shots, when you want to move your surface to the best light, shoot on location, or require a specific look that you don't necessarily have in your home or studio.
• Lay them down on a firm surface where you have good natural light or studio lighting. Position your product or food as required and start shooting.
• If you need a vertical backdrop either clip to a stand or secure to a foam core board with masking tape.
• Remember when shooting your images different lighting situations can result in different tones.
• Wipe down after use. Roll up or keep flat for storage.
For further photography education, check out workshops run by The Wanderer Photographer based in the Bay of Plenty.